Today's makeup look


 Today's makeup look 




Quite a " basic look " I'm saying this because I am not wearing any face products such as primer, foundation or powder just setting spray. ( I can't live without Nyx Due Setting spray it's one of the best for £6.40 ). The 100ml bottle is £16
https://www.lookfantastic.com/nyx-professional-makeup-setting-spray-dewy-finish-long-lasting/11530545.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&shoppingpid=15MAKEUP&thg_ppc_campaign=71700000083936107&adtype=&product_id=11530545&gclid=CjwKCAjwzt6LBhBeEiwAbPGOgdIgayHfdZXT6tpNXMSQ6oACqYv2fMoHZIood2TvdoFm7YQyWLynARoCtY4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds. Now this is a big deal when I say this because this setting spray works with my oily skin. 

Now the concealer I used was part of the Complexionista palette by Benefit



Then I used 3 products on my checks one brow product because it's a matte brown very light in tone so works brilliant as a bronzer and lasts really well too 

Plus a very expressive highlighter cream one which lasts longer and it's a in heavy casing by Carolina and New York makeup brand 

And then finally I used a rose blusher from Next 





Then I used covergirl waterproof mascara

Hope you like this post Guys 
Love GH 🙂💕









Comments

Popular Posts