Finally got the application of this foundation right

 

Now I know this seems a very dramatic title but I have a " thing " about not using products when they are on the higher end price point. 

Now the product I'm talking about is a Charlotte Tilbury foundation- The Airbush Flawless. Now it's a lovely foundation, but its very thick in treasure and for me personally it takes me a while to apply and blend. Also I have to use certain products to balance the foundation. ( I made the mistake of buying shade 3 but not in the cool tone, so please bear that in mind when ordering). I didn't think it would make that much of a difference but it does in the case of my skin anyway.

Now I have to us a thin cleanser and a Primer anything heavy and tacky just dosen't work for me.

Secondly I have to use a light or purple toned highlighters to lighten the foundation up.

Third you can use cream and powdered products over the top 

Finally I have to use a very milled setting powder or alot of setting powder 

Also using this foundation brush from the COABE is amazing it saves so much time https://coabe.com/collections/frequently-bought-together/products/es01-flat-top-kabuki 





Now before I ordered this brush I used a very flexible blush brush then blended the makeup out with a very denese brush- as if to go the makeup I appiled because if I just used one brush it didn't look right.

Hope this helps guys 
Love GH xx




Comments

Popular Posts