My Three Favouite Bronzers

Hi my name is Grace Heaton I am not a Make-up artist I just love Make- up and my taste's change in looks and the style in how I do Make-up changes week by week, one week I love a product then I get bored and move on to something different.

Having said that one of the main tastes that doesn't change involving make-up is my love of bronzer. In my personal view I look better when I have bronzer on my checks it makes me look more put together and also healthier ( I have a pale skin tone and freckles). Also because of my skin tone blusher can sometimes look over powering and can take a while to blend and look even, so because of this I wear bronzer more often in summer and in winter. Having said that  I don't suit my make- up to the seasons of the weather.

On to my 3 Favourite Bronzers

1) Soap & Glory- Solar Powder in Bronzo
Image result for soap and glory solar powder

I love this Bronzer because of the texture is so soft which makes the product so blender able this means you don't need a lot so it will last you ages. The second reason I love this is because it's two sided with a lighter and darker side as you can see. So I can use the darker and lighter side depending on my mood. The final reason wehy I love this is because both shades suit my pale skin tone without making me look orange plus I feel you can't go too heavy handed with this because it shows up well on your skin.


2) Sleek Face Form Contour and Blush Palette in Light
Image result for sleek Face Form Contour Kit Light





I have never really loved Sleek products because in my view the products were a bit expensive and I could always find dupes in Body Care. But saying that I bit the bullet and bought this because from on line pictures each product looked really big size wise, so I thought it would last my a while and the pictures were right. That is the first reason I love this, For a tenner because of the size it's so worth the money. The second reason it's love is because of how matte it is. Matte bronzers are good for if your in a rush because you don't have to worry getting the glitter on your checks right and balanced by blending. Finally the products packaging is a amazing it's so solid and easy to clean with a baby or a make-up wipe.

3) Ellen Tracy- Bronze 
The final Bronzer I love is an Bronzer from a brand I have not heard of before which is called Ellen Tracy I bought a set in T K Max and I'm really glad I did. Because I love that even through the colour is quite dark it matches me and works.  That's the first reason I love this because of the surprise and the fact I didn't make a mistake in buying it. The second reason it's one of my favourites is because of the finish it leaves on my checks, it doesn't look chalky which is a problem that can be found in my past experience with dark bronzer and my skin tone. Finally I love the fact I can use my fingers to apply the product with. This makes the application quicker and also I still get the sane effect of the healthy look.
I couldn't find a picture of an Ellen Tracy bronzer on it's own so I couldn't link it. But if this helps Ellen Tracy seems to be sold at T K Maxx.

I hope you enjoyed reading my first blog post. I really enjoyed writing it, from reading it I haven't waffled on or repeated anything but you be the judge of that.

Love GH xxx


Comments

Popular Posts