The joy of lip balm

The joy of lip balm 

All the beauty gurus on YouTube such as Fleur de Force and many others that I have watched for years, talked about what brands of lip balms and how much they helped.
To be honest I never really understood the need for them. But then again I never really used them because I never really needed to.
But this has changed since now I have found the joy of pigmented lipsticks. Also I like the trend of matte liquid lipsticks, plus really glossy lip gloss when I fancy a change or something quicker to apply.

But this taste in make-up has lend me to getting dryer lips in need of a little help. So I've tried many lip balms over the past few mouths and found some gem products. Here is the list of them.

Nivea Luscious Lip Moments Gift Set ( This is on sale in Argos at the moment)
Argos website link http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5586457

In this gift set you get four great products in a very girly heart shaped tin. As I say I love all the products, but the lip balm that stands out for me is. The Vanilla & Macadamia Lip butter the smell is beautiful and the texture is great. Also I like the fact that I don't have to cake on the product for it to work. Having said that if I go a bit OTT with the product it doesn't matter because it dries quickly.

The Nivea Awesome balm is great to because even through doesn't look as nice in the packaging the product lasts ages and this balm is not as strong in sent so if you would prefer that. The buy this balm.

The Coconut Lip Butter I love for the same reason I love the Vanilla lip balm. The last balm in the kit is called the Pearly Shine balm and this balm is exactly what it says on the tin is does give you a shine and it leaves a bit of a pink colour on my lips when the balm has dried. This is great because I can use this balm as a lip gloss if I want. Also the product I found if you pile it on and apply a few layers it can be used as a very toned down natural lip stick. Now my lips are quite red naturally in colour so anyone with paler lips may get a different result. 

These balms in the kit can be bought separately in local supermarkets and are on offer all the time both in store and online too.

The Second Lip Balm set I love is the Coca Cola Lip Smacker set. One of the reason I bought this is because Cola is my favourite pop plus I like the sent of cola, so I knew I would like this anyway. Also I have heard the hype about the Lip Smacker brand and I have to say the brand and the set is great. One thing that put me off slightly is the size of the balms are kind of small but not be they last ages plus they smell the same to the flavour written on the tube. I found this set in B&M so it was a great budget price the problem is B&M changes there stock all the time so it may be a while before I can get my hands on another set. So I'm going to find some different websites that stock this set and link them.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_5?url=search-alias%3Dbeauty&field-keywords=coca+cola+lip+balm&sprefix=coca+%2Cbeauty%2C188&crid=2F7SVK1S8QUMV
This is a link for Amazon I couldn't find my current set but this link leads you to other coca cola lip smacker sets which will be great and still have the same flavours as well to buy.

So enjoy shopping
Love GH xxx

   
   

Comments

Popular Posts