Multi use/ Budget Products

 Multi use/ Budget Products 


Hi Guys, long time no see but there has been a reason I stopped blogging for a while and that is because I went through a stage of only using expensive products and I felt with the problems for people at the moment in the world and people watching where their money is going, it just felt in bad taste to go on about " stuff " people don't really need. So being aware of this I've made an effort too find cheaper products some have been gem finds so enjoy. 


First Product 

Collection Gorgeous Glow Filter Finish Foundation, Primer and Highlighter 

Stunning Product - my new fave Collection I beg of u don't discontinue the product now I'm aware this is a big statement, but it really deserves it at the price of £18 is amazing the quality of the product and packaging is amazing, the fact its 3 in one and works brilliant for all 3. I like that I don't need loads of product for a full face, but still looks like you're wearing something. The applicator is great doesn't let you waste product and the control you get is fab. I feel like I could wear this day after and day and wouldn't need a break from it. Finally, I love the fact it doesn't cake my skin or react with my freckles, which can irritate with other foundations if I've been wearing them all day. Nothing bad enough to say it's an allergic reaction or anything. So long and short of it can't speck highly enough of this product.


Rimmel London Kind & Free Moisturising Skin Tint / Foundation in Shade 10 Rose Ivory 

Now I didn't know this product was available until I heard about it from a MUA called Donna on Instagram, I was watching her do a look and she said " Rimmel have really knock it out of the park with this one ", that got my attention and she's right it is a fab product. Now on my skin it has enough coverage to be a heavy foundation, so its personal taste view. I have to say that I apply this with a blush brush the reason being I prefer the finish of it when I did this, found with a dense foundation brush it clung to everything and made it too noticeable and didn't look like I'd blended right. Thirdly don't be put off by the colour it isn't too pink - it does have a rose undertone but for me it balances everything out and makes me look healthy. Another foundation I could wear every day because it's got a high drating formula and sits well under setting sprays and powder. So, for the price of £6.99 it's a fantastic product.


K A B Pink toned lipsticks

This company is owned by Kim Zolciak from Real Housewives of Atlanta I have to say I love her makeup even in the first series people tend to disagree with me, thinking its Ott but I don't think it is for Kim she has a face that suits a lot of makeup and looks after her skin well. So, I bought some stuff of her website, and I have to say I was impressed she has really taken the time to research products and ingredients and they feel " luxe " without being silly prices. Everything is converted into £ from Dollers on the website plus shipping too. 

I the lipsticks can be used as blush on my pale skin tone the shade names I use are Thong,Garter Belt and Cookie Dough just because of personal taste they really work for everyday colours. The love the Cookie dough colour because it can be used as a gloss over the top.

Kab Body Oil and the Beauty Setting Spray 

Now I never really use body oils because I found them to greasy for my skin. But this oil is fab because it only let's u get an amount out for a use. So you can't go ott. So your not wasting anything. This can also be used on the ends of your hair, and it can last all day without becoming uncomfortable or looking odd. Makesure you brush it out properly through. Finally this oil is amazing for tattoos and bringing the colour out of them and keeps them clean and not drying. So this oil has multi purposes. 

Now the setting spray is a very wet formula I'm not saying that's a bad thing it will give duey look. What I like about this spray is that it can be used as a Primer if u spray before makeup. Its smells fab too. It sets everything great weather its a full face or not. 

I hope these products will help someone or give ideas for more budget things


I hope you've all enjoyed this blog ik it's detailed but I got into this one 

Love GH







       



   


Comments

Popular Posts