My version of Highend Make up Days

                                                             My Version of High End Make-Up Days
 Hi Guys,

The reason why I have called this post "My version of High End Make- up days". Is because even through I love brands such as Urban Decay and YSL and spend a lot of my free time on there websites lusting after products I tend not to bite the bullet and buy them, because one of the main reasons being is because I have found loads of good nicely packaged high street make up that works for my skin because of the formulation.

Another reason why I don't buy Higher End make-up is to be honest I don't have the budget to buy them at the moment. One day when I have earned some more money I can see myself going a bit mad with my Christmas money this year (Just Saying).

And as I say my Make-Up tastes change day by day so for the past week I have been reaching for my L'Oreal products and instead of using eye shadow for my highlighter. ( Even through I love that trick). For the past two days I have been using cream and powder highlighters by different brands such as Rimmel and New Look. The Rimmel high lighter is £4 and the New look one is £7.99 and is in the colour Gold Rush. To me the prices of both products is worth it because of the size of the product. Secondly I don't have to use a lot at one time for my skin tone so they are going to last me ages.





On to the Make up looks.

This is the first high end look I've keep repeating
  • Rimmel Exaggerate undercover shadow primer
  • Sun Kissed Eye Shadow from the W7 In The Nude Palette
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
  • Soap & Glory Solar Power Bronzer
  • Rimmel Good to Glow Highlight in Notting Hill
  • L'Oréal Million Lashes Extra Black Mascara
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara   
  • Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Shade 20
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent  
















The Next Look







Rimmel Exaggerate undercover shadow primer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
  • Sleek Face Form Contouring Palette - The champagne colour as an Eye Shadow
  • Rimmel Blush from the Coral Glow
  • Rimmel Good to Glow Highlight in Notting Hill
  • Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara in Ultra Black
  • Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain Shade  LA Exclusive
  •                                                                                   Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent  
The Third & Final Look

   
   




Rimmel Exaggerate undercover shadow primer
  • Three layers of Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
  • New Look Baked Eye Shadow in Shade 15 Biscuit
  • L'Oréal Million Lashes Extra Black Mascara
  • Kate Moss Long Lasting Lipstick in Shade 08 blended on my checks as a blush
  • Rimmel Good to Glow Highlight in Notting Hill
  • Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Peach
  •  Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent 

I hope you guys enjoy the Make up looks I have been wearing the last couple of days. Btw I'm not a Make up artist so if you have any tips I would love to hear them. Thanks for reading

Love GH xx

Comments

Popular Posts