The Travel Palette For The Urdan Decay Naked Palettes ?

The Travel Palette For The Urban Decay Naked Palettes ?

I was in my local ASDA a few weeks ago and I was looking for new George branded products because I have never had a bad product or experience with the products I have tried before, also I think the George branded products are really good value for money and last ages because of the good size products.

When I say I have never had a " Bad Experience with the products" What I mean by that is that the products are easy to use and do what they say on the packaging.  Also I find with the George make up brand is that even product that I don't think I will use or work well on my skin tone, end up working because the products blend really well and can be toned down using other products finally the products from George mix well with other products- meaning it doesn't look like you have piled on a product to correct a mistake.

I'm going to talk now about the product I found from this shopping trip. The product was a Eye shadow Palette called The AM to PM Palette. Considering I pick this Palette on a bit of a whim and also without a lot of thought I was hoping this product would be good because I didn't want to waste money. Saying that though I would have found a different way to use the Eye Shadow Palette if I needed too because I'm stubborn in that sense I will find a way to make it work and try different options.  








The AM to PM palette is really good and is totally worth the money. These are the reason why I call this palette a Travel Urban Decay Palette.
  1. The colour range of the shadows are very similar- They have the Rose Gold and Gold Toned Shadows of the Naked 3 Palette.  
  2. The Blues and Green shadows are very much like the classic Naked Palette
  3. The quality is great very good colour pay off 
  4. The Gold & White shades can be used as highlighters so in my view it's a two in one product 
I hope you enjoy reading this post I know it's been a while since I've uploaded, more posts will be coming soon.

Thanks for reading 
GH Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts