Today's Make-up Look

Today's Make-up Look 



I know that I say I love trying new things and different lipsticks when I wear it, that being said I think I have found a "Glam Make-up look" that I could wear again and again. But watch this space I will have probably found new favourite  products within three weeks. So let's begin

List of Products 
  • Clean & Clear Blackhead clearing cleanser the oil free version 
  • No7 Brand Ultra Lip gloss/ Balm in Blush Pink. ( The packaging is a squishy tube) 
  • Then for Bronzer I used a very deep brown Eye shadow from the Sleek Storm Palette 
  • Rimmel Undercover eye shadow primer
  • Rimmel Scandal Eye Pencil in 005 Nude 
  • L'Oreal Million Lashes Mascara in Extra Black
  • Max Factor Lipstick in the color Rose Wood  - 883 
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent- 001    

I decided to write this post because when creating this Make-up look I used different techniques when applying the make-up. The first thing I used that was a bit different for me was a eye pencil, this is because I'm a big Eye Shadow lover. Anyway I decided to use this eye pencil as a all over the lid shadow to see if it saved time and if it gave me the color pay off that I like. ( I can get a bit brave with eye shadow that's just my taste.) 

The eye pencil gave me every nice color pay off, I also did not have to use a lot of product either. Obviously the effect of the eye pencil was different to a shadow because it's not a powder product. Either way I loved the effect of the pencil because product gave a nice shine to my eyes and stayed very well.

I also used a Maybelline Dream Blender sponge, this was very popular a few years ago but I never picked it up, until a couple of weeks ago when I found it in the TK Maxx in Colne. I didn't know what to expect because if heard some mixed reviews. But I have to say I'm in the "love it camp" because of how easy it blends and places powder product such as blusher and bronzer. This sponge doesn't pick up so much product either, this is great because you don't have to worry about sorting out excess product mistakes. Also the sponge is really easy to clean I clean it just as I do with my make-up brushes and it works just the same. Once cleaned also the sponge returns to the same colour white as it is when it was brand new.

That's all for this post hope you enjoy reading it. Until next time
Love GH xx  

      

Comments

Popular Posts