Gems I found on Ebay



What you can find on E bay

Hi Guys this post is going to be slightly different because I won't be talking a lot about Make-up 
 But that's not a lot compared to my other posts. One of the reasons why I used E-bay  was because I was looking for DVDs of American TV series such as the Real Housewives of Atlanta to see if I could find the DVDs cheaper. For those wondering you can just make sure you look and read descriptions of the products before buying. But looking for DVDs got boring so I randomly typed in Khloe Kardasion. In to the search bar because I love her style. So I was hoping to find a dress for my birthday night out and I have done.


This is the page that will appear when you type in " Khole Kardasion" and the third picture along is the dress I'm going to talk about.


Now 3 things I will say about this dress is that it is as low cut as it looks from the picture which I was a bit self aware of because I didn't know whether is would work with my body shape and look wrong.
But before giving up I tried a red vest top underneath and it looks great. Also when you look closely at the dress when wearing the vest top you can't tell at all. Also because I can wear a vest top underneath I can wear the dress to more places without looking out of place. Of course you will still look dressed up but if you wear tights and flat shoes it looks a bit more toned down.

Size wise I went for Medium to large because I knew it was going to be a fitted dress. Also because I'm about two sizes bigger on the top half then on the bottom.  I thought it was a safe option. This was the right thing to do because the dress fits really well, without looking like I've squeezed into it.

Why I say this is a gem to find on E bay is because the seller I ordered from was really reliable because the dress came to my house with in the delivery date that was set. The main reason I liked this seller is because the dress looked identical to the pictures. The one this that I was wary about was the quality of the fabric, this is because the of the dress was £7.00 so I thought it was quite cheap but I'd need to worry because the fabric is great.



The next Khloe Kardashian item I have bought was a skirt.
I bought this skirt because I loved it from the get go so I bought it with out a lot of thinking about it I loved the pattern and the length of it. Now because I'm only 4"9 in height meaning this skirt is a long
pencil skirt on, which is another reason why I bought this skirt Is because I wanted a longer style of skirt, But of course for a taller person it would be different.
The seller that I also ordered this skirt off was great the skirt arrived in a couple of days. In good packaging and well folded.
I have worn this skirt as well and the fabric washes really well too.


I hope you lot enjoy this post and also I will be posting more posts in the future on a more regular basis from now on. Life has just got in the way a bit this past mouth
Love GH XX














  



     

Comments

Popular Posts