It's a purple kinda day :)

It's a purple kinda day :)

My make-up look today has got quite a purple look today. I have found some old products that I had forgotten about too.




The Make-up look 
  • Rimmel London Exaggerate Shadow Primer 

  • The Anti-Age Eye Eraser Concealer in Light

  • Ellen Tracey Illuminate- this product is a bronze highlighter but it worked really well as a eye shadow. Little tip if using this product as a eye shadow, use a small brush to apply because I found it to be quite a messy product just when using your fingers.  

  • I used two products for my blusher a City Colour lipstick in Pink Promise, now even though this lipstick is called Pink Promise the colour is quite a lilac colour for my pale skin tone.

  • I also used a blusher that I've had for a while called Nuttie from a brand called Spectacular Cosmetics this blush is great is blends really well with brushes or your fingers. The pigment is great too this means you will be able to see if you've been to heavy handed and correct it if needed.

  • Then I used a Matte Me Up Liquid Lip Paint from Barry M. I love this product because of the pigment and when the product starts to wear away it doesn't stain your mouth. Also you don't have to keep replying the product because it lasts ages.

  • One downside to this Liquid Lip paint is that is dry's a lot darker in colour on my lips. So I find the product less wearable so I don't wear this product very often   

Also I can't find the name of this Liquid Lip Paint this why I've taken a picture of it. But there are very similar colours on Boots & Superdrug

Love GH Xx      


                                                



Website for Lipstick 

https://citycolorcosmetics.com/collections/lipstick






Comments

Popular Posts