A Pink Themed Make-up Look

A Pink Themed Make-up Look


My Make-up looks have seem to have themes at the moment. I have been wearing this look for a couple of days which for me who likes too change the products I use is a change in its self.


Products I used
  • Anti-Age Eraser Eye Maybelline Concealer in Light 
  • Rimmel London Eyeshadow stick in 003 Queen of the Bronze Age - Used the Champagne colour as a all over colour
  •   Technic Get Lashed Mascara 
  • For Blush I used two products Pure Colour lip liner in the number 75, Then I used the Rose colour blush in the Sleek Face Form Palette in Light 
  • My Lipstick is the Rimmel Kate Moss in 05 now I know this lipstick looks quite like a gloss in this light and on the picture. I think this is because I put some lip balm underneath this was the first time I have done this for this lipstick mainly because I thought is wouldn't make a lot of difference. But it made the colour more toned down and quicker to apply. Because of this I can wear this lipstick more often.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent

Hope you all enjoy this post Guys

Love GH xx 

Comments

Popular Posts