My first Asos Order

My first Asos Order/ Valentines Presents 



Now this title of this blog post may seem a bit strong but it is true I've never ordered stuff from Asos and I still haven't because my boyfriend ordered and bought me the stuff. ( He knows me very well). 

The first thing he bought me is this necklace. 


ASOS Disc and Tag Multirow Necklace



I love this necklace because it's very " pretty " and simple and suits any outfit and is very well made and easy to wear. Also I like the shade of gold the colour of the necklace is because it's not to in your face. Finally once the clasp of the necklace is fastened it doesn't come undone.

One thing that does annoy me a little bit is that the chains get twisted when wearing it and can get court in my hair so I have to be careful.

The second and final thing ordered

Was a Highlight palette from a new brand that I haven't tried before so I was excited before I opened it. Also I loved the colours of the powders and how shimmery they were. I worried they were going to be to much on my pale skin. But I was wrong because I can build the powder up depending on my mood. I also can work the powders as eye shadows because the texture works really well. This is a product that makes me feel very glammed up when I wear it, because the glitter in the highlighter catches the light and looks great in photos.   





So this is the end of this blog post for now hope you've enjoyed it guys 
because I'm a very lucky girl. Thanks again Mark x <3 

Love GH X








Comments

Popular Posts