In The Style Website Haul

My First In The Style Website Haul 

This is my second blog post like this. I have done a lot of shopping over the Easter weekend so I'm going to separate them with other blogs thrown in to break the fashion blogs up.

The First Item I bought is


I saw these and fell in love these are a bit different for me, saying that I love statement earrings to wear with a plain outfit. Meaning these earrings should last me a long time because I won't be wearing them everyday. Another reason I bought them is because I love the colour of green they are, finally I love the vintage look of them.

The second pair of earrings I got were the same design as the first just in the Wine Colour option.



The third pair of earrings I got are very sixties in style which I love my parents have always said I've been born in the wrong era when it comes to fashion and hair style choices. ( If I could style my hair into a beehive everyday I would). I would say I had to use different backs for them then the ones they came with. Because they didn't feel secure enough.




These earrings are called the white holographic earrings, them being holographic is what sold them to me already worn them and they catch the light amazing in the sun. Plus they are a bargain at £3.99

Last thing to say about In The Style is that I got a 20% off my next order because I was a first time customer and I didn't have to register I made my order as a quest.

Hope you enjoy this blog post guys I'll be back soon with a book blog post

Love GH XX  








Comments

Popular Posts