Oldie but Goldie Products Plus a bargin price for a Too Faced Platte

Oldie but Goldie Products Plus a bargin price for a Too Faced Platte


To be honest I think my make-up collection has some really good products in it and I like the amount of choice I have to pick from. But saying that I still have my favourite products and why I say " Oldie but Goldie " is because I've had them for a while.

Anyway on with the Make-up look :


  • Maybelline Erase Concealer in light - Quite a lot of layers under my eyes this day. I love the fact this budget product can be used like that because it gives me more options.
  •  Elf Eye Primer in 01 Nude 
  • For blusher I used two products the Maybelline Dream Matte cream blush in 07. This blush is definitely a product that needs to used with a brush.                                                                
  • Also you really don't need a lot, also you need time to blend it as well. ( Well I do for my skin tone) Saying that I still use the blush because I love the finish on my checks it gives. It makes me looks healthy - great for looking better if hungover ( Just Saying ).  For highlight I used the Becca powder in the shade Pearl.
  • The Becca Highlight was a bargain at £13 from a seller on E-bay Brand New in the packaging.
  • The White Chocolate Chip Palette was a bargain I found in my local TK-Maxx last Saturday- the palette was £16.99. I used one eye shadow from this palette called Amberosia
  • Benefit there real Mascara
  • Soap & Glory Lip gloss in Candy Queen love the colour and the fact you can wear 3 layers and it doesn't look too much.
I know this is quite a detailed post but I hope you guys like this post and the Make up look.

Love GH XX     


Comments

Popular Posts