Next Haul

Love Next Haul 

Hi Guys 

On one of my day off 's from work I went to my local town centre and I found myself in Next, now this is different for me just because I don't go very often one of the reason's being the shop Next in Keighley is very narrow so I find it a bit difficult to get around because of my electric wheelchair. 

But on my day off Next wasn't that busy so I decided to have a look inside because I saw a manikin with a pair of sunglasses on which I loved so I went to see if I could find them which I did. I also found some other items I loved too. Next did well out of me that day.


First Item- Some Great Sunglasses




These sunglasses I love them because of the leopard print design and also the cat eye design of them. They remind me of the character Bet Lynch from Coronation Street. ( I know that makes me sound old fashioned but I love watching re runs of old TV shows) plus Julie Goodyear is still one of my favourite actresses. Anyway I bought these glasses with out trying them on. So it was a risk because I didn't know if they would suit, luckily they do. Saying that even if they didn't I still would wear them. Third reason is because they only are £12 and they fell good quality and if you took good care of them they would last. Also they fit really well and don't move when I'm wearing them.


What I like about Next if you order on line you can search by using the style number, the sytle number for these glasses is 986967. If you would like to buy them.


The second item I bought was a handbag the reason being is because I've been lusting after the Gucci Soho Disco bag in red. But I can't bring myself to spend the money for it. Even on second hand designer websites they are still holding there value, so the soho disco bag is a pipe dream at the moment. But knowing me I will buy it one day because when I or still want it I will buy it. Anyway I bought this bag in store because I loved it, this handbag was a bit expensive at £30. But it's worth it the quality of the bag is great so it will last. This bag is still on the website and will be for a while because this bag is a new style for the summer, I found it online by searching " Red stud bag" and it was there on the first page.

On this shopping trip I also bought rose shimmer blush because I loved how blindable the powders felt when I tested them which is good for me because I find blending powder blushes hard work to get even and look nice and not ott or patchy for my skin tone. One thing that I was worried about was how am I going to use the sliver colour. I know it's not a really big deal, but once I've bought something I like to use it all up because I don't like waste. So the way I use it is I wear darker or purple toned blusher because on my pale skin when I do that the sliver tone doesn't show as much, which is great because this means I can get a way with wearing it for work because it isn't too much.


I know this blog post is quite lengthy and detailed so thank you for reading it people. Hope this post might be helpful in someway, until next time guys.

Love GH xxx 

        

    

Comments

Popular Posts