My " Key pieces clothes website " 
(SilkFred) 


On my Facebook adverts SilkFred keep popping up and I ignored the pop up ad for a while, meanly because I didn't need any more clothes but then the site had a sale and I had a clear out.

When I logged on to this site I realised this site was the main site for all these different shops to upload there stock and sell. Because of this you get to choose from 600+ different websites so there is tons of choice that changes all the time. So a tip if you see something you like order them. 

So here is what I bought my new boots that I just had to have, I class these as a " Key piece" because they were a little bit more pricey then I usually pay for shoes at £34.99. I could have waited to see if they went into the sale, but like I said I just had to have them.

These boots are called Black Stretch Sock Pull On Ankle High Heeled Boots by the brand Shoe Closet so to find them search the Shoe Closet in the search bar. This is the product code as well.   38FKG50Q.

These boots to me are day or night out boots not for everyday wear because I don't find them the most comfy because of the heel height. Plus I have to look after my feet because of my disability.
They are lovely to wear you can move your feet well in then if they become a bit painful- I could wear these boots all day before they did become painful which surprised me.   


The Second thing
I bought is a bangle I wanted to find some everyday pieces of jewellery,  this is the first piece I found from the shop LOVEMYSTYLE. It cost me £15- the bangle is very well made the gems are very well placed and stuck in. I also like that when I wear the bangle it doesn't move up my arm or under coats and jumpers. 

The bangle is called Gold Bangle with Mint Blue & Clear Stones - The product code is  CVRA682 

The final thing I have bought is another gold bangle I loved both and couldn't decide 

This bangle is also from the shop LOVEMYSTYLE the bangle is called Gold Minimalist Style bangle, the price is £11 the product code is JDX2FW1J. I love the colour tone of the gold because it's not to in your face. I also like how solid it is so if you look after the bangle it will last you a while. One thing I will say is it can be fiddly to fasten. 

So that's all for now guys I know it was a long post but hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for reading it guys 

Love GH Xxx







Comments

Popular Posts