A Disabled person buying my first brand new designer handbag- A big deal

A Disabled person buying a designer handbag - A big deal

Now I know this title sounds dramatic but because of my wheelchair I never thought I would buy a designer bag, for a couple of reasons 1) I'd never had the budget before, 2) Never found one or designer I like enough to part with the money I'd saved up 3) I needed a cross body because I didn't want the bag to get caught in the wheels I also had to think about the weight of the bag because of my shoulders.

So on to the first bag is the Autumn Rainbow Kensington S  Bag from Kurt Geiger 



This bag is lovely because of the leather such good quality normally that this doesn't bother me even if it's cheap I'll make it work. But in this case if the leather felt cheap I would have been disappointed when I'd saved and spent the money and I wasn't. The autumn bag came a day earlier then expected I was emailed by the delivery company and they gave me a time slot of when to look out for them, and they came within the time slot as well.

I love this bag because I can wear it cross body comfortably so I can still use my wheelchair like normal and I can fit lots of stuff in the bag without the bag loosing it's shape. The chains on the bag are great to because when you have the bag round your neck it doesn't move or dig in. 


Another thing I love is the sparkle, just to stay it's quite a glitter sparkle, like the bag has been sprayed then locked in with a different spray because the glitter sparkle does not move even in horrid weather. This impressed me. Just to add I wouldn't buy this bag if your not a glitter sparkle type of person because that' s not your taste I wouldn't recommend this bag because even when the light is dim or it's not bright the sparkle is still visible so just to let people know that before you buy it.  


This is going to sound really girly but I love the colours and the fact I can use it summer or winter because this matches with so much of my stuff. Can tone down an outfit or add glamour to a plain one, so I will get wear out off the bag which is another reason I waited to buy a designer bag because I didn't just want it to be put of a shelf and look at it. 

So hope your guys have enjoyed this post and has helped u maybe.
Really enjoyed waiting this post also shout out to Kurt Geiger for creating a great collection I could buy everything :) 

Love GH XX 







Comments

Popular Posts