A Rainbow Boohoo Dress

A Rainbow Boohoo Dress

Hi Guys, 

I know I haven't updated in a couple mouths just been a busy time anyway I bought this dress not having high hopes for it to be honest just because I thought it just wouldn't work but as you all should know by now is that when I keep coming back to a item 9 times out of 10 I end up buying.

One of the main reasons why I didn't think it would work is because of my body shape I know that is a unconfident phrase to use also some people will think I'm overthinking and in as sense they will be right. But in my defence I bought this dress with a wedding in mind. But as you can see from the pictures the neckline works without being pinned or tied massive bonus.

One thing that I will say is I got a size 14 just because I'm top-heavy and carry my weight on my shoulders and stomach - sorry tmi but I think it will be helpful for people. The final thing to mention is that because I'm only 4'9 this dress is a maxi on me so in a way this dress is more wearable for me in the day time for me as well as an evening dress now. The material of the dress is great as well make sure you follow the washing instructions. 








Thanks Boohoo you have made wedding guest shopping easier

Love GH xx

Comments

Popular Posts