Found 2 of the best red lip-glosses but there's a problem

 Two of the best red lip-glosses I have found 


Now before I start I should say this view is my opinion so yet me know if you've found better! 

One of reasons I have been on the hunt for lip glosses is because you can't really get lip gloss wrong and I prefer the look of lip gloss at the moment but as you lot know,  that could change. 

One of the lip gloss I found was by a brand called Make Me Up now this is where the problem lies because I can't find a stockist or shop that sells the Make Me Up brand so if anyone can help that would be great.

One of the reason's why I love this lip gloss is because of the colour and the look of it, saying this sentence it sounds vain



One of the reasons why I love this brands red lip-gloss is because of the staying power of the gloss this picture, the picture below was taken at ten o'clock at night when I'd been at work for day and eaten and drink through out the day. So even through it's not perfect I think the staying power is awesome and won't take much reapplying.

The second brand is the Maybelline super stay matte in shade 25 Heroine the main reason I bought this is because it's on the the lower end of the price scale. Also I wanted to find a lighter more blue toned red because deeper for me, take ages to apply and if  you make a mistake it's noticeable where as with lighter reds u can get away with it. Plus I prefer gloss because you don't need lip liner so it saves cost wise as well.
This is a picture of the first gloss just applied ( my mate with the black hair is not wearing it) So that's all folks hope you've enjoyed it sorry I've been away so long going to try and do more because I've missed it.


Lots of love
GH XXX


Comments

Popular Posts