High End 90's themed look

High End 90's themed look 



Hi Guys,

Long time no see but to be honest this is the first time in a while I've been inspired to write, because I felt like I was repeating myself . But here we go anyway, now as you all know by now I try not to use my higher end makeup very often because I get a lot of it bought as birthday gifts so because of this I try to make it last because idk it just seems the more grateful thing to do in my head. But having said that by doing this I run the risk of forgetting about it so I try to use the designer stuff at least twice a week.

This is the " Look " I'm going to be writing about today 
  1. st product is my foundation, the brand is Nars All Day Luminous. Shade is Light 2 Mont Blanc 
  2. Now for my Blush I used a Tom Ford Purple toned lipstick the reason being I find this tone very hard work to suit me on lips because they are quite red in colour, but I don't like to waste products so I find it works brill as a blush plus because of the creamy textures in the light it looks like a highlight does. So imo I didn't need high light 
  3. For Bronzer I used Mac Studio Tech in NC44 now because I'm pale I need the tiniest amount so it will last me ages.
  4. For my eye look I used the Laura Mercier eye base in cotton ( some people don't use a base it's cool u don't really need too but I like my eyeshadow to stick like glue, because it's takes me a long time to apply. 
  5. Concealer I used was the Wake me up Rimmel one in nude 050 I like this one then the pearl  ivory one I feel like it covers my dark circles better and looks less patchy.
  6. Mascara was from Asda called Flutter Lashes the only budget thing I wore that day it's only £4.99 and it's one of the best.
  7. The liquid lipstick I'm wearing is Loreal 866 Truffa Maria I don't wear it often because it is quite dark but it does dry quick and last ages. Make sure u wear Lip balm after.







Hope u all enjoyed reading this long post 
See u again soon 

GH xx


Comments

Popular Posts