A Summer look 🙂🌞

 A Summer Look 


Hi Guys 

Now I know in my last post I would and try and post more often, but to be honest, I didn't really know what to post on and any ideas I did have, has kind of been spoke about by other people. 
   On with the post 

Now the first product I used was the No7 skin illuminater now I know I have mentioned this before, but I find this product brilliant for " everyday wear". Now from the intrusions say the illuminater is meant to be mixed together with other products but I have found it dose work on its own but I have to say for this work u need to follow certain steps.

What I like about this product is that even though it's a cream it doesn't move on your skin and dries out to a light texture so it's great for hot weather. It can be applied on its own with no prep, but personally I think it works better as a whole with prep before hand.
1) Apply when face has been cleaned and toweled dryed, it doesn't work on born dried skin. In my view anyway

2) A angled brush works best or a firm brush because they tend to be smaller in size, and since you don't need a lot of product, well my skin doesn't, I have oily skin just for reference. So it's personal to you and a judgement call. 

3) The Illuminister does need time to settle into your skin and also powder for me anyway because it can look very pink and thick in certain lights.

The second product is Summer of love bronzer by Reveloton now I know in the beauty world this is classed as a old product but I have had this ages, and the powder is not even dented. So it's great for people on a budget. A product that you can't really go wrong with- because heavy handed or not, the colour pay off isn't so strong, so it doesn't look " muddy or chalky " on your skin. The irredesent undertone of the bronzer will just come through. This is why it can be used for highlight and is a brilliant eyeshadow too, 3 uses in one this is something different for me just because I tend to like separate products for everything.

The natural cover conceler from The Body Shop love this product it's not talked about enough imo great on spots thick in texture so can be used like a foundation with the right placement. Dries and sets really quickly to feeling light on your skin. For me it works better without a brush but then again it's a personal thing.

Now I used a new mascara Covergirl The Supersizer the main reason I used this is because it's waterproof and I can confirm it does what is says. It does not move at all I have had to use oil based eye makeup remover to get it all off, because I tend to go heavy handed and I like layers of mascara, it's the one product I can't do natural at all.  My older sister cringes, she uses brown where as me it has to be black otherwise it's not mascara - the quote of the day.

Last product I used is my holy grail Covergirl Tru blend powder I will never need to buy another brand again. Big statement their but it is fantastic 🙂 now I loved the Rimmel London stay matte but I could apply it very thickly if I did the powder would go tacky on my skin, and as u know I like to cake on the powder. I just don't like the idea of my makeup melting off. Bit dramatic ik but it makeup still takes me a while to apply timewise.

As always thanks for reading this guys 
                                 Love GH 😙























Comments

Popular Posts