A Welcome back with a makeup look

 A Welcome back with a makeup look 


Hi Guys, 

I know I haven't updated for over a year - this is because tbh I thought that people were dealing with bigger issues in the world health, budgets and so on. Plus my makeup looks were getting a bit samey but I have found some new products I love 



Now the first product I used was the No7 Skin Illuminator- this can be used as a highlighter as you can tell buy the name, but for me it works amazing as a primer now personally I need to apply something over the top because it can look patchy, but I can be heavy handed.

Secondly I used CoverGirl Outlast Stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation I love this foundation because it applies amazing covers my freckles a good amount without caking them. Also the fact I only have to use two pumps for my face is great, finally I really like the fact you can tell easily when you've made a mistake and can wipe the product away easy too,

Now I used Becca Shimmer Sunlight skin pen as a eyeshadow ( rare for me just to use a wash of colour ) rather then powder but I prefer the look of this product on my eyes rather then a highlight, I found it was to subtle and not very noticeable as a highlight. I used the Benefit boing concealer as a eye primer amazing as a primer for eye shadow. Lastly I used Maybelline Great Lash Mascara because I love the control I have with the brush & how the product layers. 

For checks I used two new products A powder blush called Nuttie, and a NYX Born to glow highlight in the colour Sunbeam 

Finally Covergirl Tru Blend Powder - One of my Holy Grail Powders because I works amazing on cream or powder products 

Thanks for reading guys 
Love GH XX

 

Comments

Popular Posts